Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kara

This is all the way back from Halloween, but isn't she just beautiful?

She has said some funny things lately. Among them are:

"Mom, you do this all the time: clean der house, do der sewing, vacuum, help Jessalyn go to night-night, fix me bweakfast, fix me lunch, make snacks, drive der car and do der eggs, and go to Nana's house!" She makes me sound like a very boring person...

She also told me, "mom, you have the rolliest tummy." Haha!

She loves to help cook or bake, and she really loves playing outside. She has quite the imagination. She is always pretending to be different things. The other day, she told me, "mom, I'm being a little girl human Pinkie Pie rancher princess pony." She also loves to pretend to be a dog!

She has also told me a few times, "mom, when I be a mommy, I'm going to be Rachel!" I usually explain that she's always going to be Kara, but it makes me feel special that she wants to be me when she "be's a mommy."

No comments: